We are waiting to receive your documents.
To know which documents to send refer to the instructions on our website and/or the email you received when you placed your order.
Your order was processed and sent electronically to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
We are waiting for your certificate to arrive from the RCMP. It usually takes 3 to 7 business days*.
Once received we will be able to continue to process your order.
*Details About RCMP Processing Time (More Info)
- If there is NO match to an RCMP fingerprint record the result is mailed after 3 business days or less (Allow extra time for delivery by Canada Post).
- If there is a match to a criminal record, or if your fingerprints need to be processed manually for any reason, the processing time could be up to 120 days or longer.
Note that once mailed by the RCMP it will take approximately 2 additional business days before XL-ID receives the certificate.
Getting Additional Information When RCMP Is Processing Your Fingerprints
XL-ID has no control and no additional information once the electronic transaction is submitted to the RCMP.
If you want additional information during the time the RCMP is processing your application, please contact the RCMP directly.
We encourage you to wait at least three weeks before contacting the RCMP about your order.
We are waiting for a payment to begin processing your order.
We have received your certificate from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and are preparing it to be shipped.
Once shipped you should receive a confirmation email from the Express Messenger Service Company handling your envelope, with a tracking number.
We have received your documents and we are currently processing your order.
If all documents are correct, we will submit your order electronically to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
We are unable to proceed with your order because we are missing either information or documents.
A technician will contact you by phone or email to obtain the necessary information or documents.
As soon as we receive the missing information, we will proceed with your order.
Your transaction has been cancelled.
XL-ID has finished processing your order.
If you have chosen to receive the certificate by our Express Messenger Service Company:
- your order was shipped and is on its way.
- you should have received an email with a tracking number and/or see a tracking number above.
If you have chosen to receive the certificate directly from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP):
- XL-ID has no longer control on your order and cannot provide additional information.
- you have to wait for the RCMP to finish processing and ship your order (More Info).
- inquiries should be directed to the RCMP at: CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
You need to provide your full name, date of birth, the type of application submitted (Vulnerable Sector Check or Criminal Record Check), the date your application was submitted to the RCMP.